I feel incredibly fortunate to have a Sunday off to have been able to attend Ipsy Live NYC this year. For starters, what an amazing beauty event! This was probably the best beauty event I have ever attended. It was seriously such an amazing experience. My main motivation to go was to meet Mario Dedivanovic although I also got to explore two floors filled with so many fun and unique brands. It was awesome to interact with them and get the opportunity to really learn about their products. Most brands had their products for sale and at discounted prices which is always a bonus. There was endless shopping but if you weren’t in the mood to shop, you could still pick up some free samples at these booths as most had free stuff to hand out.
Each attendee was also given a hefty beauty glam bag which was essentially a goodie bag stuffed with makeup, skincare, and hair products. The bag itself looked pretty impressive and interesting from the outside so the question is, what did the bag include?
I took out all the products for display and typed out a full list of what was included in the entire glam bag:
- Wen by Chaz Dean – Three Nineteen Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment
- Perfectly Posh – Gender Bender with Charcoal & Shea Butter Big Bath Bar
- Sooae New York – Cactus Soothing Gel Mask, Unicorn Glow Hologram Mask, and My Collagen Hydrogel Lip Patch
- Grown Alchemist – Hydra- Repair Day Cream Cemellia, Geranium Blossom
- Wen – Winter White Forest Cleansing Conditioner
- Chaz Dean – “Faith” Eau de Parfum (0.15 oz)
- Thann – Aromatherapy Shower Gel
- Nelson Beverly Hills – Moisture Healing Mask
- Pixi + Chloe Morello – Lip Icing Lip Glow
- Purlisse – Coconut Oil and Cranberry Silky Body Butter
- 111 Skin Harley St. London – Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask
- Nature Lab Tokyo – Perfect Shine Oil Mist Color + Heat Protectant
- The Balm – Time Balm Face Primer
- Derma E – Hydrating Gentle Cleanser Hyaluronic Acid & Chamomile
- Ofra + Madison Miller – Sea Shimmer Highlighter
- Sweet Chef – Beet + Vitamin A Fresh Pressed Sheet Mask
- Mamonde – Rose Water Toner
- High Beauty – Cannabis Facial Moisturizer
- IBY Beauty – City Limits Lush Eyeshadow “Fire & Ice” (shimmery forest green)
- Nature Lab – Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub
- Youth to the People – Kale + Spinach Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid
- Urban Juve – Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm
- Babe Lash – Enhancing Conditioner
- Morphe – Lipstick “Lust” (deep burgundy)
- Kokie Professional – Kissable Liquid Lipstick “Pink Pleasure” (bright bubblegum pink)
- Apto Skincare – Pomegranate Face Mist
- Neon & Co – Good Hair Shampoo
- Caolion – Magic Black Powder Eye & Cheek Patch
- Pop Beauty – Kajal Pen “Inky Purple” (dark purple)
- Sol de Janeiro – Coco Cabana Cream
- Moda Pro Makeup Brush – Foundation BMD 200 brush
- Ciate London – Liquid Velvet “Pin Up” (medium pink)
- Briogeo – Blossom & Blossom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray
- Yensa Color + Face – Pumpkin Tumeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask
- Colourpop – Super Shock Shadow “Don’t Leave” (red shadow with slight shimmer)
- Uruoi – S3 Extra Mild Lotion
- Eva NYC – Purse Perfect Hair Towelette
- Ebanel Skincare – Hyaluronic Peptide Serum
- Pur Cosmetics – Lash Curler
- Coupons – T3 (25% off purchase) / Derma E (30% off purchase)
In addition to this bag, there was an opportunity to choose five items (probably out of about 15-20 choices) and fill a makeup bag.
Lastly, as I had mentioned, most booths gave out products in addition to what they provided in the main glam bag. Most booths had lines (between 5-15 minutes) so I wasn’t able to get to every single one but I did stay in the lines for the ones I wanted to look at most in terms of the products they had to offer. This is a look at what I ended up collecting in addition to the glam bag.
I stayed at Ipsy Live NYC for a little over 4 hours which gave me plenty of time to play with new products and shop for items for my kit, myself, and as gifts. I spent about $200 on makeup/skincare.
Thank you for checking out this blog post! If you also went to the Ipsy Live NYC event this weekend, have an interest in makeup, or have a comment regarding this post, please be sure to connect with me on Instagram @melimakeupartist! 🙂
Wow, what a fabulous event you attended, Meli! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and listing all the amazing products you received and bought today. Can’t wait to see your future blogs with your feedback on these items after you had a chance to try them!
Looks like a great event and awesome swag! You’re going to love Perfectly Posh! (I may just be a tad biased lol).
The Gender Bender is an amazing detox chunk (soap) for anytime, but does wonders after a great workout, great for clearing up body and face acne, and a great makeup brush cleanser! Can’t wait to see how much you love it all! 💕
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I love bar soap so this was definitely something I was happy to see in the bag and it was one of the very first items I pulled out! I look forward to trying this and more of your products in the future 🙂
I use Posh’s Gender Bender to lather and shave with…it’s great at keeping my skin moisturized and heals any shaving nicks quickly